The Virginia Beach Council of Civic Organizations (VBCCO) is a non-profit organization that exists to:
- Create a forum whereby the civic organizations throughout the city can work together to educate, inform, and empower civic leaders, support and assist member organizations, and advocate for stronger neighborhoods.
- Help organize neighborhood civic organizations, and to support the activities of member organizations when requested.
- Unite Virginia Beach neighborhoods for the common good.
- Study and discuss important issues and problems that affect our community and to work toward mutually-agreeable solutions.
- Provide a forum for the discussion and debate of current topics and to provide educational programs that will enable member organizations to better serve their residents.
If you are a member of a civic organization in the city of Virginia Beach, or are interested in starting a civic league in your neighborhood, we invite you to join with us!
Check out our Facebook page for the latest happenings and announcements.