The Virginia Beach Council of Civic Organizations (VBCCO) is a non-profit organization that exists to:
- Create a forum whereby the civic organizations throughout the city can work together to educate, inform, and empower civic leaders, support and assist member organizations, and advocate for stronger neighborhoods.
- Help organize neighborhood civic organizations, and to support the activities of member organizations when requested.
- Unite Virginia Beach neighborhoods for the common good.
- Study and discuss important issues and problems that affect our community and to work toward mutually-agreeable solutions.
- Provide a forum for the discussion and debate of current topics and to provide educational programs that will enable member organizations to better serve their residents.
2021 VBCCO Member Organizations:
|Avalon Hills Civic League|
|Baycliff Civic League|
|Bellamy Woods Civic League|
|Brighton on the Bay Civic League|
|Cape Story By The Sea Civic Association|
|Cavalier Park-Bay Colony Community League|
|Chesapeake Beach Civic League|
|Chesopeian Colony Civic League|
|Cypress Point Civic Association|
|Fairfield Civic League|
|Glenwood Community Association|
|Great Neck Meadows Area CL|
|Homestead Civic League|
|Kempsville Greens Civic League|
|King’s Grant Community League|
|Newsome Farms Civic League|
|North Alanton Civic League|
|North Virginia Beach Civic League|
|Ocean Lakes Community Association|
|Ocean Park Civic League|
|Pembroke Meadows Civic League|
|Princess Anne Hills|
|Protect VB Neighborhoods|
|Resort Beach Civic League|
|Sandbridge Beach Civic League|
|Seatack Community Civic League|
|Stratford Chase Civic League|
|Thalia Civic League|
|The Villages Homeowners Assoc|
|Witchduck Civic League|
|Woodstock Civic League|
If you are a member of a civic organization in the city of Virginia Beach, or are interested in starting a civic league in your neighborhood, we invite you to join with us!
Check out our Facebook page for the latest happenings and announcements.